Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01065 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,615 (1,090,603 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)