Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,871 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.897 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,174 (€2,354) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)