Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20325 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 71% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,488 (E£ 27,000) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)