Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 AED / PYG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,813 (14,877,240 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)