Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06386 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,258 (руб 176,279) in Astrakhan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)