Cost of living comparison between Astrakhan', Russia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05755 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,829 (руб 188,168) in Astrakhan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)