Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01164 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,040 (776,354 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)