Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01153 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,779 (588,035 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)