Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24501 AED / ERN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,332 (Nakfa95,226) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)