Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24488 AED / ERN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,725 (Nakfa109,134) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)