Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24037 AED / ERN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,167 (Nakfa67,261) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (41 minutes ago)