Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,662 (20,835 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)