Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.028 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,972 (18,453 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)