Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.967 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,368 (13,828 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)