Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 AED / TMT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,568 (11,668 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)