Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.077 AED / TMT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,172 (10,374 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)