Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05589 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,158 (₨128,070) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)