Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05702 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,224 (₨126,685) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)