Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05731 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,115 (₨159,049) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)