Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03205 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,272 (¥476,507) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)