Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,372 (CH$2,429,918) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)