Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00574 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,281 (CH$2,489,176) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)