Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00613 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,148 (CH$2,636,479) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)