Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.510 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,513 (€4,548) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)