Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.897 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,706 (€3,774) in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (35 minutes ago)