Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,899 (S/. 6,147) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)