Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,396 (S/. 8,314) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)