Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00308 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,420 (4,998,618 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)