Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00315 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,366 (3,606,270 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)