Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,367 (4,298,465 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (30 minutes ago)