Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.981 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,431 (R$ 15,735) in Araraquara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)