Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,261 (﷼ 12,520) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (40 minutes ago)