Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.978 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,174 (﷼ 12,443) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)