Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,547 (﷼ 11,790) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (41 minutes ago)