Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,129 (8,191 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)