Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.919 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,088 (10,977 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)