Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.893 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,494 (11,751 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)