Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,740 (R$ 9,279) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)