Cost of living comparison between Aracaju, Brazil and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.159 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,580 (R$ 10,849) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)