Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.099 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,981 (R$ 9,993) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)