Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.200 AED / JOD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,908 (Dinar 3,828) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)