Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.191 AED / JOD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,027 (Dinar 2,895) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)