Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.184 AED / JOD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,829 (Dinar 4,403) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)