Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.408 AED / WST
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 19,738 (14,022 Tala) in Apia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)