Cost of living in Apia, Samoa vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.415 AED / WST
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 20,875 (14,757 Tala) in Apia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨60,990 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)