Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,775 (₩6,706,016) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)