Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00324 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,240 (₩7,783,417) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)