Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,966 (₩6,815,109) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)