Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00327 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,548 (₩6,282,268) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (28 minutes ago)