Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,268 (₩7,435,338) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)