Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 AED / MGA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,164 (9,757,632 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)