Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07355 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,219 (Php193,333) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)