Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07572 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,694 (Php194,053) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)