Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06989 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,491 (Php193,028) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)