Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,707 (9,097TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)