Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.042 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,972 (8,606TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (19 minutes ago)