Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47472 AED / GTQ
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,685 (Q30,935) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)