Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AED / MGA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,039 (8,750,438 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)