Cost of living comparison between Antanifotsy, Madagascar and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00111 AED / MGA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,369 (7,554,170 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)