Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 AED / MGA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,357 (9,601,748 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)