Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AED / MGA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,844 (5,971,685 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (29 minutes ago)