Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 AED / MGA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,725 (9,407,238 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)