Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AED / MGA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,761 (7,598,284 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)