Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AED / MGA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,808 (8,399,746 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)