Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AED / MGA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,855 (7,678,458 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)