Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.040 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,218 (9,825TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)