Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.766 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,438 (8,406TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)