Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.901 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,291 (9,203TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)