Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,728 (R$ 9,190) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (35 minutes ago)