Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.158 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,888 (R$ 7,676) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)