Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,400 (R$ 8,905) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)