Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05654 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,880 (₨210,112) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)