Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05725 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,118 (₨176,720) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)