Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,488 (R$ 9,846) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (28 minutes ago)