Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,229 (R$ 12,662) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (40 minutes ago)