Cost of living comparison between Ananindeua, Brazil and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.164 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,549 (R$ 9,062) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kaunas costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)