Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,807 (Bs 319,629,825) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)