Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,259 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.888 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,764 (€3,797) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)