Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05513 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,242 (₨131,362) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (40 minutes ago)