Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05749 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,436 (₨164,141) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)