Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05084 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,277 (₨280,804) in Amravati.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)