Cost of living comparison between Alor Star, Malaysia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.878 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,814 (RM10,043) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)