Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,479 (RM13,291) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)