Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01128 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,293 (823,597 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)