Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01110 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,593 (773,978 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (about 1 hour ago)