Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01108 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,604 (506,005 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)