Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05732 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,511 (₨131,036) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (36 minutes ago)