Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05649 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,416 (₨131,278) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)