Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.322 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,714 (€2,942) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)