Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.128 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,084 (€2,442) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Staunton, Virginia costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 169TL (about 1 hour ago)