Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03227 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,244 (348,459 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)