Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.275 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,088 (€3,763) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)