Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.999 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,484 (€3,622) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)