Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.992 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,853 (€3,721) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (20 minutes ago)