Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.114 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,937 (€3,874) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (38 minutes ago)