Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.128 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,269 (€2,972) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)