Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00713 AED / SYP *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 70% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,654 (792,796 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)