Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00713 AED / SYP *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,077 (1,132,499 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)