Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 AED / SYP *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 70% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,523 (634,146 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (21 minutes ago)