Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 AED / SYP *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 73% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,183 (586,512 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)