Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,789 (9,508TL) in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)