Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,396 (﷼ 11,635) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)