Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01470 AED / YER *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,320 (1,314,277 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20,910 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Melbourne costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)