Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,478 (﷼ 17,844) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)