Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,697 (﷼ 24,196) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)