Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.980 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,675 (﷼ 20,085) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)