Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,049 (3,234,283 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)